Red, beige, and pink - this color concept alone makes this 70 m² chalet a romantic paradise. Natural materials, fine workmanship, and luxurious amenities - these sophisticated Alpine chalets offer plenty of room for relaxation for up to 4 people. Form and color, sensualism and taste: both cozy romantic chalets are in a class of their own.
- entrance area with coat rack
- fully-equipped kitchen with comfortable seating area
- living room with comfortable seating area and fireplace with window
- 2 bedrooms with handmade beds made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- 1 shower/WC and 1 separate WC
- small, private terrace and balcony
- open-air bathtub with view of the mountains and champagne table
- make-up mirror and hair dryer, grooming products: body lotion, shower gel, soap
- WiFi throughout the chalet
- private ski locker with boot dryer
- two covered parking spaces
- access to the mountain sauna with relaxation room and pool
Please bear in mind our advantages for direct bookings.
- kitchen with four-burner range, oven, espresso machine,
electric kettle, dishwasher, Sonnentor tea bar, dishes/glasses, wine rack
- bedroom with double bed made of pine
and free-standing bathtub
- bedroom with two single beds made of pine
- bathroom with shower/WC and washbasin
- private terrace with view of the mountains
- living room with comfortable sofa, bathtub, and fireplace made of dolomite with window (firewood is available!)
- flat-screen TV with Sky, Dolby Surround system (CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray player, iPod docking station)
- "Master bedroom" with double bed made of pine, draped in designer materials and fireplace with window
- bathroom with shower/bathtub and washbasin
- separates WC
- balcony with a view of the mountains and valley
price per person & day incl. breakfast
extra fee for the 3rd person/day
extra fee for the 4th person/day
extra fee for the 5th person/day (pull out bed)
The prices are per person and day. In addition, there is a visitor's tax of € 1.50 in Winter per person and day. Minimum stay: 2 nights (last minute arrivals and stays less than 2 nights upon request). Over Christmas/New Year and Carneval minimum stay is 7 nights. Dogs are allowed upon request for an extra fee of € 25.00 per day (not including food).
We recommend our 3-course dinner menu at an price of € 38.00 per person and day.