This small, wonderful TreeLoft stands on stilts between the trees and its "brothers" TreeLoft FideliO and TreeLoft PapagenO. The PapagenA can be reached by climbing a wooden staircase, which is built into the hillside. It offers a beautiful view of the Zillertal and is made of solid larch wood. Its architecture is minimalist and spectacular. Guests looking to get in touch with their inner self will feel right at home in the individual atmosphere of the TreeLoft. A comfortable 23 m² and slanted wooden walls throughout will enchant all guests who are still kids at heart. A magnificent farmhouse breakfast is included in the price and is served at the Martinerhof. The HochLeger sauna, the swimming biotope, and the sports pool are also available to TreeLoft guests!
- Handmade bed (1,60 m x 2 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Lounge chairs with panoramic view
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky
- Large refrigerator, espresso machine
- Bathroom with shower, WC, and sink
- Make-up mirror and hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, and lotion
- South-facing balcony
- WLAN throughout the chalet
- Private ski lockers with boot dryer at the HochLeger
- Access to the mountain sauna with relaxation room and swimming biotope
- Wellness bag with bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- Felt slippers that you can take home with you
- Farmhouse breakfast served at the Martinerhof included in the price
Please bear in mind our advantages for direct bookings.
price per person & day incl. breakfast
The prices are per person and day. In addition, there is a visitor's tax of € 1.50 per person and day. Minimum stay: 2 nights (last minute arrivals and stays less than 2 nights upon request). Over Christmas/New Year and Carneval minimum stay is 7 nights. Dogs are not allowed.
We recommend our 3-course dinner menu at an price of € 38.00 per person and day.