25 m² for 2 people TreeLoft 3 "Papageno"
Dream accommodations on stilts
This small, 2-story TreeLoft stands on stilts between the trees and offers a magnificent view of the Zillertal. Made of solid larch wood, TreeLoft "Eagle" stands out with its minimalist yet spectacular architecture. It is the lowermost of the 3 tree houses and can be reached by a wooden staircase that is built into the hillside. Guests looking to get in touch with their inner self will feel right at home in the individual atmosphere of the TreeLoft. A comfortable 25 m² and slanted wooden walls throughout will enchant all guests who are still kids at heart. A magnificent farmhouse breakfast is included in the price and is served at the Martinerhof. The HochLeger sauna, the swimming biotope, and the sports pool are also available to TreeLoft guests!
The TreeLoft at a glance
- Handmade bed (1,60 m x 2 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Lounge chairs with panoramic view
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky
- Large refrigerator, espresso machine
- Bathroom with shower, WC, and sink
- Make-up mirror and hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, and lotion
- South-facing balcony
- WLAN throughout the chalet
- Private ski lockers with boot dryer at the HochLeger
- Access to the mountain sauna with relaxation room and swimming biotope
- Wellness bag with bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- Felt slippers that you can take home with you
- Farmhouse breakfast served at the Martinerhof included in the price
Please bear in mind our advantages for direct bookings.