This small, 2-story TreeLoft stands on stilts between the trees and offers a magnificent view of the Zillertal. Made of solid larch wood, TreeLoft "Eagle" stands out with its minimalist yet spectacular architecture. It is the lowermost of the 3 tree houses and can be reached by a wooden staircase that is built into the hillside. Guests looking to get in touch with their inner self will feel right at home in the individual atmosphere of the TreeLoft. A comfortable 25 m² and slanted wooden walls throughout will enchant all guests who are still kids at heart. A magnificent farmhouse breakfast is included in the price and is served at the Martinerhof. The HochLeger sauna, the swimming biotope, and the sports pool are also available to TreeLoft guests!
- Handmade bed (1,60 m x 2 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Lounge chairs with panoramic view
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky
- Large refrigerator, espresso machine
- Bathroom with shower, WC, and sink
- Make-up mirror and hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, and lotion
- South-facing balcony
- WLAN throughout the chalet
- Private ski lockers with boot dryer at the HochLeger
- Access to the mountain sauna with relaxation room and swimming biotope
- Wellness bag with bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- Felt slippers that you can take home with you
- Farmhouse breakfast served at the Martinerhof included in the price
Please bear in mind our advantages for direct bookings.
price per person & day incl. breakfast
The prices are per person and day. In addition, there is a visitor's tax of € 1.50 per person and day. Minimum stay: 2 nights (last minute arrivals and stays less than 2 nights upon request). Over Christmas/New Year and Carneval minimum stay is 7 nights. Dogs are not allowed.
We recommend our 3-course dinner menu at an price of € 38.00 per person and day.