As one of the most popular vacation valleys in Tyrol and throughout Austria, the Zillertal offers a diverse sports & recreation offer year-round. In winter, it is a true paradise with its 4 large ski regions, 125 km of cross-country skiing trails, numerous ski tours of all difficulty levels, guided snowshoe hikes, ice skating rinks, winter hiking paths, toboggan runs, horse-drawn carriage rides, and the opportunity for ice climbing.
Of course, the Zillertal has a lot to offer in summer: hiking and mountain climbing on 1,400 km of hiking paths along with refreshment opportunities in over 150 staffed hill farms and huts. As an Eldorado for mountain bikers and cyclists, the Zillertal offers alpine MTB tours as well as family bike tours on flat terrain in the valley. Golfers can enjoy a round of golf at the Golf Club Zillertal. Climbing, swimming, paragliding, and e-biking are also popular in the warm months. Attractions and cultural offers such as the ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal or Nature's Ice Palace on the Hintertuxer glacier provide a colorful vacation program on rainy days.
- On guided hikes
enjoy special viewing points & natural spectacles
- Weekly vital and hiking program
for mind, body, & soul
- 18-hole golf course in Uderns, 15 min. from the resort
- Well-developed network of routes and paths for cyclists & mountain bikers, starting point right at the resort
- Our own bicycle & e-bike rental
- Zillertal skiing paradise:
478 km of slopes, 178 modern cable cars and lifts
- Aschau valley run (equipped with snow machines) in the
Hochzillertal ski area, only 300 m from the resort
- Vast offer of attractions, family excursions, and bad weather program
Currently no offers available.