Of course, this concept is also reflected in the culinary offer. We offer seasonal and natural products that we get from farmers or producers in the nearby surroundings. Experience the unique combination of style, naturalness, sophistication, and discreet service.
Furnishings & Amenities
High above the everyday at an elevation of 1,054 m, you can live in harmony with nature and enjoy the comforts of a modern lifestyle. This is an urban living style with an alpine touch. The concept of the HochLeger luxury chalet resorts is sustainable and environmentally-friendly. With the furnishings, we used exclusively high-quality natural materials.
- four luxury chalets for up to 10 people
- three hip TreeLofts for 2 people each
- natural atmosphere through the use of local wood and materials
- high-quality wood & natural stone floors
- sophisticated design, exquisite fabrics, modern technology and an attention to detail
- cozy feel thanks to floor heating
- alpine breakfast
- Martiner HofLaden
- DieMarie´s Catering Service
- spa & wellness
- parking directly at the resort
- sauna made of old wood
- year-round heated outdoor pool with counter-current and integrated treadmill for aqua fitness
- natural pool with small waterfall (without the addition of chlorine)
- atmospheric relaxation room
- regeneration pool
- herbarium spa on the mountain
The 4 spacious chalets are beautiful alpine huts for up to 10 people. Each chalet is built from local wood and furnished with select, antique pieces of furniture. A sophisticated design, exquisite fabrics, state-of-the-art technology, and an attention to detail create luxurious, room-defining accents.
Our exceptional TreeLofts offer an innovative ambiance away from the everyday. Enjoy this new kind of accommodation along with a breathtaking view of the Zillertal.
The MartinerHof is located directly in the resort and is the meeting point for socializing. Here you can enjoy a delicious alpine breakfast every day, choose from different products at the MartinerHof store, treat yourself to a beauty treatment or massage or end the day comfortably in the Swiss stone pine sauna and then in the wonderful hay bed relaxation room.
In our serviced chalets and TreeLofts, cleanliness is paramount and we take care of your comfort every day. A virtual reception and other services guarantee you a relaxing and well deserved vacation.