As our guest, you have the opportunity to purchase the Golf Tirol Card. With this card, you will receive at least a 20% discount on green fees, and this can be redeemed at any of the listed golf clubs.
The Golf Tirol Card is a green fee voucher that can be used at all participating Tyrolean golf courses. You have the option to purchase 3, 4, or 5 rounds of golf and receive a chip card, with which you can play on any Tyrolean course of your choice. The card can be used by 2 people at the same time and is also valid on Sundays, holidays, and 9-hole courses.(The card is valid at 18 of Tyrol's golf courses).
- Uderns – directly in the Zillertal
- Seefeld – 72 km away – ca. 1 hr. drive
- Mieming – 85 km away – ca. 1 hr. 10 min. drive
- Pertisau – 26 km away – ca. 30 min. drive
- Kaiserwinkl – 73 km away – ca. 1 hr. drive
- Ellmau – 55 km away – ca. 45 min. drive
- Kirchberg – 59 km away – ca. 50 min. drive
- Kitzbühel – 65 km away – ca 1 hr. drive
Hochegerl mountain chalets are only 14 km from the Zillertal Uderns golf club. The first golf course in Zillertal valley covers an area of 65 hectares.
Nestled amid Zillertal's mountain world, this beautiful facility includes an 18-hole championship course, a spacious practice area with covered tees, short-game area, as well as a PGA golf school. Standing right by the water next to the 4th tee is the ZillerLodge. It is essentially the only house on the lake in Zillertal - adding to the lake's ZillerSeason.
- Rating: Par 71
- Tees: yellow: 5,615 m *white: 5,850 m
- Ladies/Men's (yellow) CR 69.8/Slope 116
One of the most beautiful of its kind in all of Austria: The 18-hole Achensee golf course in Pertisau was chosen as Austria's Golf Course of the Year in 2010. 36 km from our mountain chalets, you will be playing truly unique holes on this, the oldest golf club in Tyrol, located between Alpenpark Karwendel and the Achensee.
- Rating: Par 71
- Tees - Men's: 6.018 m/5.624 m * Women's tees: 5.727 m/4.887 m
- CH Men's CR 72,6/Slope 123 * Men CR 70,8/Slope 125 CH
- CH Ladies' CR 74,1/Slope 127 * Women CR 71,9/Slope 125
This golf club is 68 km from Hochleger mountain chalets. The drive, which takes you along the beautiful Gerlos Alpenstraße, past Krimml Waterfalls to Mittersill, is like a scenic journey in its own right. Mittersill features an especially charming golf club with lots of charm, a friendly atmosphere and good cuisine. The idyllic mountain world of Hohe Tauern nature park flanks the flat terrain of this 18-hole golf course.
- Rating: Par 70
- Tees - Men's: 5.720 m * Women's tees: 5.056 m
- Men's (Gelb) CR-Wert 69,6/Slope 121
- Ladies' (red) CR-Wert 70,9/Slope 124
Golfing enjoyment rich in variety greets you just 67 km from the mountain chalets. The beautifully maintained 27-hole Wilder Kaiser golf club covers around 88 ha, dominated by a truly majestic rocky massif. And three 9-hole courses, the Ellmau, Wilder Kaiser and Tyrol, can be combined however you wish, guaranteeing nary a boring moment.
- Rating: Par 72
- Tees - Men's: 6.135 m/5.877 m * Women's tees: 5.420 m/5.185 m
- CH Men's CR 71,8/Slope 126 * Men CR 70,4/Slope 123
- CH Ladies' CR 73,9/Slope 124 * Women CR 72,3/Slope 122 ing moment.
This illustrious golf course lies around 81 km away in the well-known town of Kitzbühel. Eichenheim impresses with its very charming ambience. Flanked by the Kitzbühel Alps, designer Kyle Phillips created a wonderful layout, absolutely in keeping with the splendid clubhouse and gourmet restaurant.
- Rating: Par 71
- Tees - Men's: 6.092 m/5.663 m * Women's tees: 5.340 m/4.912 m
- CH Men's CR 72,2/Slope 134 * Men CR 70/Slope 130
- Ladies' CR 76,4/Slope 136
At the foot of the impressive Mieming Range is the golf club, which is 97 km from the mountain chalets. The championship golf course on the Mieming Plateau is nestled in a 70,000 m² pine forest. Surrounded by the breathtaking Tyrolean mountains, the broad fairways of the 18-hole golf course require ability and athleticism. The handicap is 36 for women and men.
- Rating: Par 73
- Tees - yellow: 6.184 m * White tees: 5.446 m
- Men's (yellow) CR-Wert 72,6/Slope 128
- Ladies' (yellow) CR-Wert 74,7/Slope 127